Sunday, May 17, 2015

And... I'm back!

Took me long enough, I'm finally back! I will be active again now that I have the time, so here is the schedule for my blog:
Sunday: Rare of the week
Monday: Rare item monday
Tuesday: The Daily Explorer
Wednesday: News crew/pet of the week
Thursday: Adventure of the week
Friday: I normally don't get on on Fridays, but if i do get on, i will post about the legends of jamaa and parts of the alpha episodes.
Saturday: This will be the main clan day, and i will post any new codes i find on this day.
Every day: Item of the day, Video or post on my clan, Daily quiz, warrior book question.
My youtube schedule:
Sunday/Wednesday: Adventure day
Monday/Tuesday: Main clan day for youtube
Thursday: AJMV (animal jam music video)
Friday/Saturday: Updates/The daily explorer.
Featuring a new clan life video every day!

If you are new, please subscribe to me on youtube and follow my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment